Thursday, May 01, 2008

Would it be weird to you for a tattoo artist to have no tattoos?  There's this odd, if not secuestered goth, part of me that secretly wants to be a tattoo artist.  If you were getting a tattoo, would you trust a little, innocent, American pie, unpainted blondie to tattoo you?

At least I bet they get paid better than teachers!

A few other jobs that appeal right now:
1. Art professor
2. Caricature artist
3. Children's book illustrators (and maybe even writer)
4. Writer
5. Marine or rainforest biologist
6. Life coach
7. Psychic (if you can actually develop these abilities)

What are your top 8 most fascinating jobs right now?

God, sometimes I wonder if I should just cut the shit and become a career counselor, haha.  : )

2 comments:

crackers and cheese said...

You should write and illustrate a children's book! That would be really cool. So, you have no desire at all to get a tattoo, but you'd like to give them to other people?

Hmm, if I weren't going to be a psychologist, here are some other interesting jobs -

1. Any type of counseling really, whether I'm a PhD, LPC, MSW, LCDC, that's the main thing I want to do!
2. Funeral home director
3. Actor
4. Bartender
5. High School History teacher (I started browsing through my friend's copy of "Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong" the other night)
6. Health Educator
7. Yoga Instructor
8. Human Resources. I'm not really sure what all that involves, but it deals with people, and I like that.

Man, remember that cool art professor dude we met on our flight back from London? He was pretty sweet.

The Pensive Poet said...

That art professor guy was awesome! I didn't think cool like that existed. He went to art shows in Germany and all over Europe! Sigh, what a life! That's one reason why being an art professor sounds so cool--they encourage you to travel to get your creative juices flowing! I wonder if he has a website or something. I'll have to look back through my travel journal.