Friday, May 02, 2008

Today was good.

I went with my soon-to-be roommate, Jessica, to ArtWalk. ArtWalk is on the first Friday of every month. Art galleries and shops downtown open their doors after hours so that people from the community can come in and see their wares and participate in a cultural event. I especially like going in the galleries. I love to imagine my work hanging in galleries someday.

I think I'm going to start on a painting tomorrow, even though there are finals and all kinds of crazy things looming.

Jessica is fun. I think she'll be good to live with.

Okay, I'm exhausted and my throat hurts and I feel like I will die if I do not immediately pass out, so that's all for tonight.

1 comment:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

ooooh... this art walk thing sounds wonderful!

hope you're feeling better, sweetheart :)