Sunday, June 29, 2008


This is my precious baby angel.  You just can't see the wings in this photo.  I've named her Ellie and she is 3 weeks old.  She is (we think) a lilac point Siamese and is the most amazing cat I have ever met in my entire life.  I am in love.  She gets to come home to me in 3 weeks.

Here are Ellie and her brothers.  I think she's the one my hand is touching.  She's so tiny!  I can't wait to see her again.

I've never felt so happy about a cat, but I just knew she is who I want to live with me.  I'm a complete sucker for her already, and she just opened her eyes!  

I hope she bonds with me and loves me as much as I love her.  I hope I can give her everything she ever needs.  She is the most wonderful, fabulous, fantastic, perfect cat ever.  
: )

3 comments:

crackers and cheese said...

Yay, she's so adorable! Awww, I'm really excited for you and your new kitty :) Man, I bet you're dying to take her home already!

Martha Elaine Belden said...

so exciting!
and this is exactly how a pet owner should feel when they've finally found their match :)

Rachel said...

I just melted into my chair. OMG, so unbeleiveably cute!

And the kitten aint half-bad, either.

hehe.

No seriously, the kitten is drop-dead melty!