Thursday, June 19, 2008

Much-Anticipated Activities and Goals for When I Have A Life Again (In 2 Weeks?!!):

1. Lay out at the pool as much as possible.

2. Work on becoming closer friends with people.  (Be a better friend.  Sometimes people really aren't lying when they say they're busy--sometimes they're so busy that they have little to offer and they're doing all they can just to get by.)

3. Clean my room (!!!!).  (If you tried to enter my closet at this point, we'd probably never see you again...)

4. Research career options and develop a plan (maybe).

5. Read up on Buddhism and attend meditation sessions again.  Take a meditation retreat?

6. Exercise regularly, perhaps in the cool of the morning.

7. Disappear off to the beach for a much-needed vacation.  Anyone want to come with?

8. Dream of my dream house and life and start making it more of a reality by sketching and documenting it.  You know how your stomach aches in a good way because thinking about something makes you so happy?  I want to think of those things more.

9. Break out the sewing machine, design, and make some awesome clothes!

3 comments:

crackers and cheese said...

Those sound pretty awesome :) I also plan on doing 1, 2, and 3, hopefully this weekend! 5 and 6 sound really nice, and so does 7! You should come to Galveston! I'll meet you there :) I know, it's not the best beach, but it's the closest beach to me, and my friend Neeta had talked about wanting to go sometime.

Rachel said...

oooh, I love designing stuff, houses, studios, clothes, jewelry, whatever. Maybe you'll post your sketches?

Martha Elaine Belden said...

i can't wait to hear about you doing all these things in just a couple of weeks! yay!