Thursday, June 12, 2008

A lot has been going on lately.  I keep trying to post stuff, but then get shy and keep it only as a draft.  

Work is tough.  It is a lot more work than I thought.  If anything, I feel like I have strided light years in terms of assertiveness (which had been lacking lately).  Email/msg/call me if you want to know more as there is a lot to tell that I really shouldn't post online.  

I am exhausted daily, but yet it kind of feels good to be busy.  I think I'm generally happier when I'm busy.  Aside from working, I've managed to fit in a float trip, a lake trip, and a job interview (for when this job finishes next month).  

Haven't seen many posts from you all, either.  Please catch me up on your lives!   

1 comment:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

call me and update me... i want to hear. and i'm horrible about the phone... i rarely call anyone... but i'll be happy to listen if you want to give me a call :)

and i'll try to post something soon. i've sucked lately. < smacks hand > "bad blogger!"