Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Update on (hopefully) baby #2:

Heard from the foster lady.  Apparently another lady called before me, but there is a litter of 3 Maine Coon mixes:  2 brown tabbies and a black and white.  The lady wants to adopt the 2 brown tabbies.  But I'm hoping that the foster lady can convince the adopting lady to adopt the other brown tabby (a female) and the black and white.  Oh, I don't know why, but I'm just in love with this kitty.  This is very unlike me to fall in love with only a picture, but I just have a very good feeling about baby #2.  I feel a bit spoiled and juvenile insisting on this kitty, but you want what you want. Please wish me luck and send kind thoughts our way!  I think it would be so cute to have a little boy and girl, too.  God, please let "us" work out!

2 comments:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

i'll pray for you.

and i LOVE having a boy and a girl. it's so fun to watch them together... and to see how they bring each other's personalities out.

Rachel said...

they are fixed right? LOL

good luck I hope it works out!