Monday, July 28, 2008

So, assuming the universe doesn't conspire against me again, I will be getting a pet:


She is an 8 week old black & tan Chihuahua and her name is Lulu. Kelly, I know I told you I was getting a blue & tan one, but I decided on Lulu because she had just the sweetest personality. I couldn't let her go to someone else. Fingers crossed that she's exactly what I'm looking for: a people-oriented dog who wants to cuddle all the time and sit in my lap or be in my arms incessantly. She's the sweetest baby EVER. I can't wait to bring her home Friday!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That tongue is cracking me up. good luck on get her for real!

crackers and cheese said...

She's adorable! Glad you picked the one with a good personality :) I hope that all works out for you!

Martha Elaine Belden said...

awww!! she's beautiful!

i'm so happy for you, britt :)