Thursday, January 15, 2009

from A Lifetime of Secrets by Frank Warren



"I'm starting to realize my indecisiveness is a far worse fate than making the wrong decision."

(this one, succinct statement perfectly sums up what has been fighting inside of me these past months.)



"I'm so scared that growing up means dying a little inside."

(me, too.  every day.)



"I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom."
 --Simone de Beauvoir

(it's the only way to live.  if only each of us could realize it starts with us, with one person.  a passion for this is why i want to work in a helping profession.)


2 comments:

mimimacg3 said...

All I can say about this post is I know EXACTLY how you feel. The first quote is especially poignant for me because It perfectly sums up what i've been realizing lately, too.

crackers and cheese said...

Amen to that first quote. It really hit the nail on the head for me too!