Monday, January 12, 2009

The first day of the last semester of my bachelor's degree starts today.  FINALLY.  Surprisingly, I didn't feel an overwhelming sense of dread this time.  I want to just get it done and be finished with this degree I may not use.  Over the break, I've done a little research on potential careers and I'm finding myself interested in Clinical Psychology again.  Other potential interests are being an Anthropology professor or working in Human Resources.  However, Human Resources seems to lack "color" that the other two jobs possess.  Then again, HR could pay me the best with the least amount of education, and I don't really know what an HR person even does.  More research is required.

Anyway, wish me luck on my first day.  Hope you all have a lovely week!  :)

No comments: