Saturday, December 13, 2008

This blog is a bit too entertaining.  Helicopter noises.  Oh god.  (It's around the third page of previous posts.  Be warned!  Things I never wanted to know about the private lives of men.  : p  )

One book that has made me positively laugh out loud on more than one occasion is Possible Side Effects by Augusten Burroughs.  You know, the guy who wrote Running with Scissors.  I totally want to be friends with him in real life.

Mostly I've been happy lately, trying to enjoy the simple pleasures in life and trying to stay sane amidst finals; a daunting task!  It helps having puppies that love to curl up and sleep in my lap.  : )

1 comment:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

i'm glad you're happy

i'm reading running with scissors right now. i saw the movie ages ago and have been wanting to read it ever since. he's seriously hilarious.