Monday, December 15, 2008

Britt waxes poetic on Amazon.com

I'm definitely writing Amazon.com book reviews instead of studying for finals.  : p

And may I state that this is only further evidence of my boundless and obsessive love for Amazon.com?  

I mean, Amazon.com would be the perfect guy.  Always available, day or night.  Always delivers precisely what you want.  Committed to your satisfaction.  No strings attached.  You want funny?  He's got it.  You want sympathy?  Got it.  Kinky?  Got that, too (although the downer is the 4-day wait, although even that can be diminished, for a price).  Quick, convenient, always reliable.  He loves you just as much in your jammies as in your finest formal wear.  He doesn't give a shit whether you wear your makeup.  I kind of want to marry Amazon.com.

2 comments:

crackers and cheese said...

He does demand a reasonable price though. But other than that, he's a pretty perfect husband.

Martha Elaine Belden said...

hahahah... this is awesome