Sunday, January 27, 2008

I was brave today.

After Miranda told me she would have to move out unexpectedly by March (she needs the money to move to Europe!), I found myself in need of another roomie.

So I posted an ad on facebook.  But that's not the brave thing I did.  I posted the ad for a female or gay male roommate.  This was big for me.  I never thought I'd be open to living with any guy, however, the past few years as I've become more open minded to the idea of homosexuality, I've secretly entertained the idea of one day being able to live my own "Will & Grace" show.  In fact, I almost desperately want to meet that perfectly lovable, poetic, melodramatic gay friend and share some of my space with him.

And I just hope my parents won't keel over dead if this perfect-for-me roomie comes knocking on my door.  Er, email. 

1 comment:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

good for you. whatever happens... i just hope you find the perfect roommate.

:)