Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sometimes I wonder if there's any magic left in the world.



Those fairytales have to be true for someone.  

Do we have to believe in them first to make them come to life?






On another note, it's magical that Martha is alive, and in pretty good shape.  

I think I believe in angels.  She must have a beast of a guardian angel.  I'm so glad she's alright!


 "Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it you can make it so." -Belva Davis (thanks, Becky from facebook)

2 comments:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

you're too sweet, britt :)

and if you can wrap your mind around it... in a perplexing way, i believe in God and the magic of fairy tales.

even if it's only in the magic that they create in our imagination... i believe... and always will.

Cara said...

I think there's magic. But magic can fade, and when it does, there's a deeper, truer love. And maybe that's the real magic.