Sunday, April 27, 2008

Britt pretty much wants to stab school in the eye.

With a rusty cattleprod.



Yes, that is exactly how I feel about that.



Kelly, I can't imagine how you must be feeling!


On a positive note (although gouging out school's eye with a rusty cattleprod sounds pretty positive to me right now), I've signed up to take a summer school drawing class.  It will be a grueling 4 week, 4 days a week, 4 hours a day class.  I'll love every minute of it.  Except the minutes that I'll miss every day, leaving my job at 11:50 to try to get to the class by 12.  Did I mention that my job goes from 7:15 in the morning to 11:50?...  It will be a frantic but fun June.  I will feel strong and triumphant after conquering this June.

2 comments:

crackers and cheese said...

Um yes, Sunday evening, and Monday morning for that matter, I really wanted to stab school in the eye too! But I slayed that beast of a 20 page paper, hurrah! Thanks so much for taking the time to look at it :) Good luck finishing up - stay strong!

I think your June sounds awesome! Where's this place that you'll be working at so early in the mornings? I'm really excited about your art class! Really, you're going to love it, even though it'll be time consuming, I think you're really going to come alive and thrive this June!

Martha Elaine Belden said...

sounds awesome, britt (the stabbing and the summer drawing class)

only a month left... actually less.

yay!