Thursday, September 06, 2007

Four

Four First Names of Crushes I've Had:
1. Bobby Yawn. For real. This was in kindergarten--I got started early.
2. Jesse (first kiss!)
3. Heath
4. oh, I think it was Zack

Four Pieces of Clothing I wish I still owned:
1. My teal jeweled earrings that killed each other this morning! One of them launched herself onto her sister, over great heights, to body slam her and knock out jewels from both earrings. It was quite dramatic. I almost cried.
2. grandma's brooch (thanks, Cara)
3. This pair of brown Arizona shoes that were Doc Marten look alikes. They were the best. Probably because they cost 30% of Docs price.

I can't think of any more. I like to move on and have variety in my clothes.

Four Names I've Been Called at One Time or Another:
1. Brittly
2. Sugar
3. Brita
4. Breet (that one's Spanish)
(I've always wanted a better nickname, but it's never worked out so well since my name is kind of a nickname.)

Four Professions I Secretly Want to Try:
1. National Geographic photographer or photojournalist
2. Orphanage worker in Latin/South America or the next Mother Teresa
3. Singer/songwriter
4. Surfer, ski bum, or hot scuba instructor
(So hard to choose just 4!)

Four Musicians I'd Most Want to Go on a Date With:
(okay, celebs, since I don't know offhand a lot of Musicians I'd like to date)
1. Tom Welling. Actually, I have no idea what Tom Welling is like in person, but I am positively fixated with Clark Kent in Smallville.
2. Chris Martin of Coldplay. Move over, Gwyneth! And he better sing me "Yellow" and swear it was written solely for me.
3. James McAvoy. Mr. Tumnus the faun in Narnia, you know. Maybe it's the goat thing.
4. Steve Irwin. I know he's deceased and all, but he was so fabulous.

Four Things I'd Rather Throw than Eat:
1. Mushrooms. (This could be quite comical, actually! Picture (with slight caveman accent): "Us hicks no like strangers in here parts. Pelt! Pelt strangers with mushrooms!")
2. Peanut butter. I'm sure you could make some kind of artwork while you're at it, of Japanese ink blot fashion.
3. Water balloons. (hehehe...)
4. Spam. (It kind of catches the breath in my throat even as I type it.)

Four Things I Like to Sniff:
1. My sweetie. Find a boy you really like, and even when he's sweaty and nasty, he'll still smell good to you.
2. Incense
3. Raining
4. My puppy. She has her own particular scent that is lovely and home to me.

Four People I'd Like to Tag:
1. You
2. you
3. you
4. and you

2 comments:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

you're too cute.

i love that you'd go on a date with steve irwin. hahahah!

i, too, love james mcavoy. and you don't like peanut butter??? what's WRONG with you? ;)

Cara said...

mm, chris martin is a good choice.
mm, spam. i don't mind it if it's fried. i think this means something is wrong with me.