Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm back.

In black.

Or rather the adorable black dress I bought today.

Europe was fantastic!! More to come. Let's suffice to say that it was a wonderful summer of discovery and personal growth. i hope to keep that personal growth going over the year. Why is it so hard to grow during school? Maybe it's because school shellshocks you.

It is really lovely being home, too. I rather began to miss it. ;)

Just like I miss you!

And p.s., for the person who thought I wrote the poem in the previous post, I am quite flattered, but Kim Addonizio is actually an internationally (?) acclaimed poet! I wish I could write like her! Maybe some day...

2 comments:

Cara said...

it's nice to have you back. the US has missed you.

Martha Elaine Belden said...

we DID miss you! but i'm SO glad to have my postcard :)

and believe me... one day you'll look back and realize how much personal growth you garnered from being in school. it's just hard to see it when you're in it.

:)

welcome home!!