Thursday, May 10, 2007

Gosh, I'm really starting to love that boy. :)

Tonight Miranda, Jess, and I went over unexpectedly to some neighbors' house. We had never met them before, but they just came over and invited us, so we thought why not? At first it was slightly awkward after everyone had asked the general questions of name, major, and hometown. But we discovered that they have a ginormous tv. No, not Enormous. GINORMOUS! This tv might not have been nearly as spectacular if it had not had the capability of playing not one, but THREE KARAOKE CDS. Oh yes. So, for the first time in my young life, I sung karaoke in front of complete strangers. The karaoke was quite amusing and now I am quite hooked.

And the offer now stands that if you ever have need of a karaoke companion, I'm your girl.

3 comments:

Cara said...

oh, i've never sung karaoke before, but i'd like to do it sometime with you.

Martha Elaine Belden said...

i've never sung karaoke before, either.

sounds like you had fun though :)

(and sorry i got so behind... i've been a blogging slacker lately)

crackers and cheese said...

I love karaoke! I've done it a few times, but never outside of a party or someone's house. Let's find a place to sing karaoke in Europe somewhere!