Sunday, March 01, 2009

I wish so much that this was true.  If I could see any dog again, it would be the stray I hit with my car out in the country about a year ago.  If somehow I could apologize to her (?) and convey to her in some way how sorry I am.  To tell her what a wonderfully perfect dog she was; that she would be a dog I'd be so proud and thrilled to own.  I don't know if she's alive or dead, but that perfect dog haunts me with her large red brown spots and beautiful long white hair perfect for burying your face in.  In an alternate life, I'd take such good care of you.  I love you.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

aww youre such a sentimental sap! Its great.

Im working on your questions, please bear with me.

The Pensive Poet said...

Haha, yes, I do get sentimental. Maybe analyze things a tad too much. (Me? Never!)