Monday, August 04, 2008













Lulu comes home tomorrow afternoon!  Hooray!!!!

Other than that:
~I've been working all weekend.  Bleh.  However, money is always nice to have.
~Friends from TX came to visit last week and we had a blast!  
~Got in my first car wreck ever Thursday.  Boooo.  : (  But I'm thrilled that nobody was hurt.  You can always fix/replace things, but people you can never replace.  It's funny how events like this put everything into perspective.
~Life is pretty darn good, though!
~Swimming with Shawn tomorrow, whoopeee!
~Is it sad that it absolutely made my week to hear that the purse I've lusted over and over about at work wasn't removed at all--it actually hasn't even been released yet!  Now I can maybe get it for Christmas!!  I'm pretty sure I'm the only one at work who still doesn't own one of the purses, haha, I'm such a hardballer.  ; )
~Oh, and I think I may read Why Men Love Bitches again.  My coworker and I realized tonight that we both have read it.  It was a good one.  It's about not being a doormat but instead being confident and why that attracts men.  I read it last summer flying home from Europe.  Although I didn't get through the whole thing, reading parts of it was definitely a turning point for me.  Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus is good, too, but I want something with a bit more sass at the moment.  
~I wish I was more of a music nerd, but that may never be possible. 
~You should check out the link to the left under Cool Links entitled "Joe's Website on Gay Marriage."  Regardless of what you believe about the subject, it's a videoclip worth watching.
~Did I mention I'm getting my puppy tomorrow?!!!!  : )

3 comments:

crackers and cheese said...

Cuteness! I'm glad that you're taking little Lulu home soon :) I hope that she brings you lots of joy and fun and cuddling!

Rachel said...

Hows life with LuLu been?

Cara said...

Precious! (Lulu, that is.)

Are y'all swimming for fun or swimming laps or training for something?

Being a music nerd can take a lot of time and money. Gosh, and it might even take the fun out of music. I say just like what you like.