Sunday, March 25, 2007

Wow. It's amazing how a week off school can make a girl feel like herself again.

I've found myself actually giggling to myself during the day when just the slightestly funny things happen. I've been more outgoing in the past, oh, two days than I usually am in a week. I've felt more confident.

Needless to say, it was so wonderful to just have a break, relax, visit precious friends, spend time with my sweetie...

Life is good. For the moment, life is good.

(Please, world, don't cave in on me.)

1 comment:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

yay! i'm so glad you had a good week.

and don't worry! i totally understand... i thought it might be a busy week for you, and i definitely didn't take it personally.

i'm just sad we didn't get to meet. but next time, we're doin' it! :) and i'll pray the excitement and joy you feel now doesn't go away!