Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Life is so confusing. Being a grown up is so complicated.

I saw "Stardust" tonight. Fabulous movie, even though it was a little predictable. I think every girl wants to be a Star.

I feel a little of my luster is faint, but I don't know how to change it. It's hard to describe, except that I'm generally happy but feel bogged down my uncertainties that I make for myself. Things could be more certain if I allowed it, but I'm not sure that's what I want...


All I want is a life that allows me to shine as bright as I am able.

'scuse the cheese.

3 comments:

Cara said...

an uncensored response: life is confusing and complicated, but sometimes it's not, you know? never heard of that movie. it would be nice to be a star. i think i understand what you mean about not wanting to make things certain. certainty feels so much like committment. is life about us shining as bright as we're able? i guess it depends on how you define shine and the motivation behind the shine. britt, i think i've become a fundamentalist christian. when did that happen?

Martha Elaine Belden said...

it's cool... i love cheese.
except that stinky kind... borison or whatever.

and i like this post. i don't think i've ever thought about being a star. i guess it might be kinda cool. at least we'd be pretty and sparkly... except stars are really just giant hunks of rock or dust or something exploding, aren't they? that doesn't sound as glamorous.

i totally just ruined your buzz, huh? sorry :(

you're cute.

Sheamus the... said...

cheese excused.